[Spambayes] uninstall 0.7 - registrykeys?

xPosting 02 posting02 at mysign.ch
Thu Aug 21 12:11:12 EDT 2003

hi

we tested the version of spambayes 0.7 (outlook 2000 plugin).
now we installed it on serveral machines and uninstalled it
one two others. one the ones we uninstalled it outlook
has now after a few minutes a program exception and cloeses.
have you any idea what's going wrong here. the spambayes
menubar is still in the outlook. it seems that there are
some registry keys still active and outlook is trying to
call spambayes which causes the exception. has anyone a list
of the registry keys which should be deleted?

cheerio from
mike