[Spambayes] Problem with install

Kia Bussey kbussey at onrite.com
Thu Aug 21 11:28:17 EDT 2003

I am having a problem installing the outlook plug-in (version .7) on one of
my pc's in the office. This user has the Franklin-Covey PlanPlus program
installed and it does a customization of the Outlook interface and changes
the look and layout. The spam bay toolbars are displayed however, I cannot
when I click on the spam bayes drop down to open the manager and other parts
of the program accessible from the drop-down, the drop down does not appear.
Attached is the log file from the install which was performed on a Windows
2000 (service pack4) pc running Outlook 2000 (service pack 2). I'm wondering
if its possible that the Franklin covey program is conflicting? Please
respond to this email to the following address netadmin at onrite.com since I
am sending this from the users machine and they won't know what to to with a
repsonse. Thank you for your time and assistance

Brian Colvin
Network Administrator
On Rite Gemtress Company
netadmin at onrite.com