[Spambayes] spambayes problem

Parker parker at parkerfleming.com
Thu Aug 21 10:23:45 EDT 2003

Hello,

I have been using spambayes with great results for a few weeks now. Very
pleased!

However this morning when I tried to "Train" it again, something appears
to be wrong with the pluggin.

When I click on the drop down in the toolbar labeled "SpamBayes" nothing
happens! When I select an email and click on the "Delete as Spam"
button, an alert pops up that says "You must enable SpamBayes before you
can delete as spam."

I tried to run the installed from the python.org website, but the
problem still persists.

I am running windows 2000 professional and Office XP.

Let me know if you have any ideas what could be wrong!

Thank you,

~ Parker