[Spambayes] Thank you for the time you save me.

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Wed Aug 20 12:38:19 EDT 2003

> As I recall, one of the Spambayesians mentioned a few weeks
> ago that you can, in fact, copy an Outlook user's Spambayes
> configuration, including the db, to another user and it
> should work. The assertion included some squishy wording to
> the effect that some files might have to be recreated, so I
> haven't had the guts to try it yet. I'd like it if somebody
> could publish a clear description of just what you have to do.

Something like FAQ 3.7, perhaps?

<http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#can-i-share-move-my-training-
data-from-one-computer-to-another>

As it says, you probably don't want to copy the configuration, since
it's unlikely to have anything of use.  The setup shouldn't take long
anyway - just select the folders (and that information couldn't be
copied), and you should be ready to go.