[Spambayes] Please Resend Your Message! [ADMIN]

Enterasys Support support at enterasys.com
Tue Aug 19 15:44:53 EDT 2003

Thank you for your email to support at enterasys.com.  Unfortunately, we
are unable to process your email without a product identifier in the
subject field.  Please include one of the following product ID codes
in square brackets in the subject and re-send your email.  Note that
the square brackets are required.

You may also submit your question using our web form, which automatically
takes care of Product Identifier at:

    http://www.enterasys.com/support/forms/email-support.form

FILE Attachments:
Please note that we are unable to process file attachments in email
messages sent to support at enterasys.com.

Instead, upload your file to using the Enterasys File Exchange and
include the six digit ID number in your message:

     http://www.enterasys.com/support/upload/

--OR--

Upload the file to our FTP site and include the file name
in your message:

     ftp://ftp.enterasys.com/upload/

INSTRUCTIONS:
We are sorry, but we were unable to locate a KEYWORD in the subject
of your message. Our email system searches for one keyword in the
SUBJECT line of your email.  Use only one keyword per message. Please
note that in order to be properly recognized, the keyword must be in
SQUARE BRACKETS. You may also include other text in subject, for example:

     Subject:	[ETH] Question on 802.3 spec

Please browse the keywords below and RESEND your email with the
appropriate keyword in the SUBJECT.

Keyword          Description
*** You MUST include the SQUARE BRACKETS with the keyword ***

[RMA]       Information on requesting an RMA number
            See our online RMA form at:

            http://www.enterasys.com/support/forms/rma.form

[ETH]       Switching Products (Matrix, Vertical Horizons, SmartSwitch)

[ROUTE]     SSR Enterprise Network Routers(X-pedition-ER-16,8600,8000,2100,2000)

[SPEL]      NetSight Element Manager)

[NETSIGHT]  NetSight (Policy Manager, Element Manager, Atlas, Gateway)

[SFVN]      SecureFast VLAN Hardware, Software (VLAN Manager)

[ATM]       ATM Solutions (SmartSwitch 2500, 6500, 9500, VHSIM2-A6DP)

[AUROREAN]  Aurorean VPN Products

[DRAGON]    Dragon IDS products

[NOKIA]     Nokia/Checkpoint Firewall Products

[WAN]       Wide Area Technologies (XSR-1800 Family, CSX Family, SSR1XX, SSR2XX)

[TR]        Token-Ring Hardware (Bridges, Switches, MAUs, Hubs)

[FDDI]      FDDI Hardware (Bridges, Switches, Concentrators, Hubs)

[RA]        Remote Access Technologies (ISDN, Terminal Servers)

[UPN]	    User Personalized Networks

[WIRELESS]  Wireless Products (RoamAbout)

[INFO]      Product information and specifications

[NONE]       If none of these topics seem appropriate, please use
             keyword, and a Technician will review your message and
             ensure that it is forwarded to the correct group.

*** You MUST include the SQUARE BRACKETS with the keyword ***

 Enterasys Networks                |   Phone: 603-332-9400
 support at enterasys.com          |   http://www.enterasys.com