[Spambayes] not showing mail to train on?

Phil Pierotti Phil.Pierotti at swiftdsl.com.au
Tue Aug 26 14:28:23 EDT 2003

When I load the proxy which I downloaded from CVS, it says

"SpamBayes POP3 Proxy Beta1, version 0.1 (May 2003),
using SpamBayes POP3 Proxy Web Interface Alpha2, version 0.02
and engine SpamBayes Beta2, version 0.2 (July 2003)."

Clearly not what Richie uploaded this morning.

Other than Sourceforge, where do I grab "the real CVS" of SpamBayes?

Thanks,
PhiL P