[Spambayes] Brief talkthrough on running as a service on Win2k?

Jim Poe jpoe at fulcrumit.com
Tue Aug 26 09:11:00 EDT 2003

Hi Bruce,

One caveat concerning the service.  It does not start the smtp proxy without
doing some additional programming.

I recently installed the Spambayes service and set it to automatic.  I have
not made the necessary changes to automatically start the smtp proxy.  I am
running without it, but as far as I can see, it was only necessary if you
wanted to use it to train with.  I currently use the web interface for
training.

Hope this helps.

Jim Poe
Fulcrum InteTech, Inc.
<jpoe at fulcrumit.com>

Screensaver or Lifesaver: http://www.ud.com
Use spare CPU to assist in cancer research.