[Spambayes] Outlook 2003 and Exchange 5.5

ROTTENBERG,HAL (HP-USA,ex1) hal.rottenberg at hp.com
Tue Aug 26 11:52:16 EDT 2003

Hi,

I've read the FAQ and troubleshooting steps.  Here's the problem I'm having.
Spam is filtered and tagged with a spam score when I start Outlook--but new
messages received during the day while Outlook is open do not get filtered
(or scored as far as I can tell).  Filtering is enabled, spam, ham and
possible spam folders are configured and work correctly at Outlook startup
(i.e. I see new messages in the spam folder).  I enabled the Spam field on
my Inbox and the new messages received while Outlook is up _do not_ have a
spam score.

I tried looking at the archives but did not see a searchable index and
browsing was tedious, so I apologize if this is a known issue.  (P.S. is
there a searchable index aside from google?)

Mailer: Outlook 2003 beta 2
SpamBayes Outlook Addin, Binary version 0.7 (August 9, 2003) starting (with
engine SpamBayes Beta2, version 0.2 (July 2003))
on Windows 5.1.2600 (Service Pack 1)
using Python 2.3+ (#46, Aug  6 2003, 16:39:24) [MSC v.1200 32 bit (Intel)]

Log attached.  Anyone have any ideas?

Hal Rottenberg
Windows Delivery Engineer
Hewlett-Packard