Testing (was RE: [Spambayes] Tokenizing ideas (images, attachment s))

ROTTENBERG,HAL (HP-USA,ex1) hal.rottenberg at hp.com
Wed Aug 27 14:13:23 EDT 2003

I'm a new Spambayes user, and I'm evaluating it at work, and POPFile at
home.  I'd like to know what needs testing and I might be able to find some
time to help in that area.

For the record, I like Spambayes better for the newbie user because the
Outlook plugin is easy to install and operation thereafter is fairly
straightforward.  The POPFile project doesn't have an OL plugin, although
there is a 3rd party one.  Then OTOH POPFile can classify into multiple
buckets and I'm enjoying that at home.  Any plans on adding that to
Spambayes?

Hal Rottenberg