[Spambayes] Wish list

Radim Kolar hsn at cybermail.net
Wed Aug 27 21:25:08 EDT 2003

Dear spambayes author,
 I need two features in your nice software. I have tested several mail
 filters and your is one of the best. These features are very easy
 to be added. There are just for better integration with other mail
 processing tools.

 1) When testing a mail message send to stdout only header with result.

 2) allow to use a unix mailbox when testing a mail messages. You can
 send all messages with added header to stdout, or when using (1) send
 only headers.

Have a nice day. I hope than my ideas are being analysed.

Radim Kolar