[Spambayes] Help...we are using Outlook Express

Cheryl Runquist cheryl at sonsoftennessee.com
Wed Aug 27 21:55:26 EDT 2003

We are using Windows XP and Outlook Express.  We were hit last week with the virus and alleviated the virus with a patch.  Everything was back to normal for a couple of days, and then a virus invaded our e-mail.  We are now receiving about a hundred junk e-mails a day from unfamiliar sources, all with attachments, and the only message being "read the attachment."

Our ISP suggested we download your filter system, but from what I see it doesn't work with Outlook Express.

Any suggestions?  We are becoming desperate.

Thanks,
Cheryl Runquist

cheryl at SonsOfTennessee.com