[Spambayes] RE: (no subject)

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Thu Aug 28 11:20:22 EDT 2003

But that behavior is apparently optional (at least up through V 0.7). If the user turned that option off, you could allow him to specify the Deleted Items folder as his spam folder. I'm indifferent to the idea myself: I don't quite trust Spambayes enough to go straight to deletion (besides, I add most of my spam to our user initialization corpus), and I always use the "Delete as Spam" button (which I've recolored red, BTW) to flush unrecognized spam. But it does appear that there's enough interest to make it worth considering.

Bob