[Spambayes] X-Spambayes-Classification not appearing

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Fri Aug 29 11:50:29 EDT 2003

>  My .spambayesrc contains:
>     [Headers]
>     include_evidence: True
>     include_score: True
>     include_thermostat: True
>
> but I don't see anything in my headers.  Using procmail; the
> X-SpamBayes-Classification is there, no other SB header.

You're using hammiefilter, yes?  At the moment only pop3proxy and
imapfilter can add those headers (or more accurately, any of the apps
that use the sbheader_message class in the message.py module).

OTOH, doesn't hammiefilter include the score in the classification
header?  And there's a hammie option ([Hammie]debug_header) that adds
the evidence header (under the 'debug' name).  I don't think there's any
way to get a thermostat header, though.

At some point hammiefilter probably will use the same class as the other
apps (it's one of the reasons it was created); it just hasn't happened
yet.