[Spambayes] More filtering problems

Beth Zucker bezu at rcn.com
Fri Aug 29 16:26:50 EDT 2003

I finally got spambayes to move messages from my inbox , however I have 2
other inboxes that it scores but won't filter. I have the filters set up to
watch and filter these 2 other folders but apparently the outlook rule to
move messages as they arrive to these folders is overruling the spambayes
filter.

When I tried Inboxer this was not an issue.it easily moved messages from all
3 sources. Is it possible to do this with spambayes?

Thanks for any help,

Beth

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com