[Spambayes] can't addin, can't enable spam

Shane Chung schung222 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 29 23:10:05 EDT 2003

Hi,

Please help me enabling spambayes manager. The spambayes icons were on
toolbar

But it was not in Add-In manager, not even a check box. I also went to about
outlook to see if it is

disabled but the add-in wasn't there at all.

Checking the Spam manager,I can't enable it. I followed the documentation to
train the database but it still wouldn't work.

I re-stalled the installer.exe but still the same. Attached are the log
screens and log file.

Hope you can help me to resolve the problem.

OS: Window XP

Outlook: 2002

Version of SpamBayes: 007

Log files as attached.