[Spambayes] error while installing SpamBayes

George Triay gtriay at telus.net
Sun Aug 31 19:57:00 EDT 2003

Hi there, I don't see this error on any FAQ or in the list of bugs.
I've tried to install the software( SpamBayes-Outlook-Setup-007.exe)
downloaded 3 times,
and every time during the installation process, I get an error message that
says:

==
C/: Programs/SpamBayes Outlook addin/spambayes_addin.dll
Unable to register the DLL/OCX: DllRegisterServer failed; code 0x00000000

Click to retry again, Ignore to proceed anyway (not recommended), or abort.

==

Retying does not work, and I will not try the "ignore" until I know what is
going on.

My computer details are:

AMDK 1700XP
1GB RAM