[Spambayes] Clasification difficulties using pop3proxy / sb_server

Mark Howells Mark.Howells at softoption.com
Mon Dec 1 05:29:06 EST 2003

Ooops - I've just looked at my question again and realise that the question looks ridiculous ;)  What I _meant_ to write, was that I get some message that are classified as 'unsure' when the declared spam probability is 0.8 or higher.  i.e. the spam rating is higher than the spam threshold.

> Clues!  Clues!  Give us the clues!

I'm not at home just now but will grab one when I get chance.

> > Maybe related to the above, I have noticed that the 'unsure'
> > subject line is marked as such in the cache.

> Yes, that's correct.  [Note that I incorrectly guessed otherwise when
> someone else asked pretty much this exact question last week.

And I apologise for asking a repeat question :( I've been following the list for a while but somehow didn't read that thread - sorry.

I've lodged a bug report.

Cheers

Mark