[Spambayes] Clasification difficulties using pop3proxy / sb_server

Mark Howells Mark.Howells at softoption.com
Mon Dec 1 10:45:53 EST 2003

Here's one that (with no training since it was classified) has a spam probability of 0.84, and is classified as unsure.  The spam cutoff is 0.8  I'm guessing now, but it's possible that the classification of the 'unsure' token (see earlier part of thread) may have taken it over the brink of 0.8 eg.  It may have had a rating of 0.79, been classified (correctly) as unsure. had the (spammy) unsure token added and is now showing as 0.84.  In which case it's the clues production thats incorrect.

Any ideas?

Mark