[Spambayes] Where do the rejects go?

Givens, Dallas dgivens at channellcorp.com
Mon Dec 1 17:07:15 EST 2003

I am running a Windows 2000 system which has Office XP.  I have installed
the outlook plugin and have forwarded junk email from our exchange server
into my email account.  The email went into the Junk Suspects folder and I
deleted them as spam.  I then deleted them from the junk folder and the
deleted items folder.  After that, I forwarded the exact same email from the
exchange server again but this time it does not show up anywhere.
Therefore, what I want to know is where are they going now?  Are they being
permanently deleted?  If so, is there a way to have them deleted only to the
deleted items folder?  Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Dallas Givens
Desktop Administrator
CHANNELL Commercial