[Spambayes] Compatibility

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Tue Dec 2 09:42:44 EST 2003

    Timothy> I was wondering if Spambayes works with Terminal Server. I have
    Timothy> read through most of the website and I can't find anything
    Timothy> about Terminal Server.

I don't see why it wouldn't work.  Have you tried it?  If Outlook works
through Terminal Server, then Outlook with the SpamBayes plugin ought to
work as well.  (By "Terminal Server" I assume you mean Microsoft's
proprietary VNC-like thing for logging into and displaying a remote
machine's desktop in a window on your local machine.)

Skip