[Spambayes] Configuration problem

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 2 10:42:08 EST 2003

Jim Millican wrote:
>  I received "Invalid Configuration" message  when I pressed "Delete
> as spam" "You must configure spam folder". I have read all the
> trouble shooting guides that I can find, deleted and reloaded the
> program several times and still get the same results. Any Ideas?

Try this:  open SpamBayes Manager from the SpamBayes button on the
toolbar, then go to the Filtering tab and use the Browse button under
Certain Spam to select a spam folder.  That should do the trick.

If your spam folder isn't set then some of your other settings may also
be incorrect (filtered folders and possible spam folder in particular),
so check the other settings on the Filtering tab while your there.

--
Kenny Pitt