[Spambayes] Reinstall issue

David McCullum david at digitallyhip.com
Tue Dec 2 10:51:40 EST 2003

Pardon me if this is a FAQ, but I haven't found any solution for the
following:

I am very, very happy with the Spambayes plugin for Outlook, but I have a
problem with reinstalling it with Outlook 2003.

Basically, I can't do it!

I have removed the plugin via add/remove programs, and thencleaned the
registry, and then reinstalled. No errors show up, but no icons or toolbar
either!

I have rebooted between unistalling and reinstalling, I have checked for
rouge copies of outlook or word running in the background, but no dice!

Any suggestions?