[Spambayes] IMAP or Netscape Quirk

Jacob Farmer jacob-spambayes-list at statisticalanomaly.com
Tue Dec 2 12:30:02 EST 2003

Mike,

I occasionally see this myself, and the nearest thing I can figure, is
that I happened to look at the Inbox while Spambayes was training or
classifying.  It appears to download each message, delete it, then put
it back where it belongs.  Perhaps your IMAP server just takes a few
seconds to register the delete flag or else you mail client doen't
indicate when it is set.

JAcob