[Spambayes] Where are my e-mails?

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Dec 2 22:25:39 EST 2003

> > BTW, has anyone else noticed that in the last week or two these
> > 'missing mail' posts have become quite common?  (Although I
> > note that it's never ended up being spambayes at fault).
>
> Yup, and it's pretty mysterious to see so many pop up all of a sudden.

Especially since it's so long since the last release!

> > Maybe we need a FAQ for this, too?
>
> I don't know how to answer that FAQ yet:  where *do* people
> find their email in the end?  Is there a pattern to it?  I
> haven't seen many followup msgs from people with this complaint.

I've seen a few (people replying off-list), although there's not a clear
pattern.  I've added a FAQ anyway, since I was doing a 'how to uninstall'
one anyway; as we find out more information we can add to it.

If anyone is reading this that has 'lost' mail and then found it again - it
would be great to hear from you if there's more to finding it than is in the
FAQ.

<http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#some-of-my-mail-is-going-missing>
<http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#how-do-i-uninstall-the-plug-in>