[Spambayes] Spambayes vs. Popfile and other Bayesian classifiers

Mark Howells Mark.Howells at softoption.com
Wed Dec 3 11:26:42 EST 2003

Does anyone have any observations / opinions on the use of Spambayes compared with other classifiers.  I use Spambayes at work and home and I'm very happy withthe results - however the quest for perfection is never quite finished ... ;)

Popfile, in particular, looks good on paper as it does n-way classification.  However I've not used it so can't coment of its effectiveness.

Anyway, comments (subjective or otherwise) would be welcome.

Cheers

Mark