[Spambayes] A proposal for mail filtering

Tim Stone tim at fourstonesExpressions.com
Wed Dec 3 18:40:22 EST 2003

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 23:57:42 +0100, Paul Wagland
<spambayes at kungfoocoder.org> wrote:

>>> My suggestion is to implement some form of mistakes based training.
>>
>> This strategy has been debated on this list ad-infinitum.

The jury never was unanimous on this issue <wink>

> I know cannot currently be done since we don't store any dates with the
> token information.

Now here's a strategy that seemed more promising, but we just never got
around to it, iirc because the database size would grow considerably with
dates stored...  not that anyone REALLY cares about db size...

> Anyway, as to me submitting code... I will look into it, but am
> currently busy trying to get a FLAC codec for quicktime to work ;-)

Hmmm.... might be some anti-spam considerations there... <wink>

--

Vous exprimer; Exprésese; Te stesso esprimere; Express yourself!
Tim Stone