[Spambayes] A proposal for mail filtering

Tim Stone tim at fourstonesExpressions.com
Wed Dec 3 18:42:28 EST 2003

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 11:44:48 +1300, Tony Meyer <tameyer at ihug.co.nz> wrote:

>> The
>> problem is, that this is still training on all of my spam, and so
>> eventually my SPAM count will end up being too high as well.
>
> One option, of course, is to simply not train on as much.  A lot of
> people
> are reporting good results with less training data.

I'm having reasonable results with <100 ham and spam trained.  I think
that people's ham tends to be very homogenous.  Certainly mine is...

--

Vous exprimer; Exprésese; Te stesso esprimere; Express yourself!
Tim Stone