[Spambayes] Info on adding scoring to Outlook Window

Seth Goodman nobody at spamcop.net
Thu Dec 4 11:01:11 EST 2003

> I get the impression that I should be able to see scoring on each
> email, but havent' found anywhere in the FAQ or troubleshooting

You can find the directions through the help system using the menu
selections as follows:

<SpamBayes>, <Help>, <About SpamBayes>, then read the instructions under the
heading "Viewing and Using the Spam Score Field"

It probably should be an entry in the FAQ.  You did the right thing by
looking there first.

--
Seth Goodman

  Humans:   off-list replies to sethg [at] GoodmanAssociates [dot] com

  Spambots: disregard the above