[Spambayes] RE: Outlook plug-in 0.81 continuous training.

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Thu Dec 4 14:13:02 EST 2003

One might regard that as a feature. For example, if you designate your "definite" folder as your Outlook "junk mail" folder, any spam that ends up there will be trained on, whether it got put there by Spambayes or by Outlook.

Bob

MIS Department, City of Cambridge
831 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge MA 02139  ·  617-349-4217  ·  fax 617-349-6165