[Spambayes] (no subject)

Gerrit Holl gerrit at nl.linux.org
Thu Dec 4 16:10:20 EST 2003

Maria Schenk wrote:
> I am unable to locate info regarding how to remove the advertising that is sent out with email.  My boss does not want this feature enabled.  Please send directions on how to disable this.  Thank you, Maria Schenk

If you're talking about Spambayes, I think someone has configured the
signature to contain this information. You can change the signature in
your email client's configure menu.

yours,
Gerrit.

--
138. If a man wishes to separate from his wife who has borne him no
children, he shall give her the amount of her purchase money and the dowry