[Spambayes] Spambayes causing Outlook 2000 to crash on start-up

Eugene Young young_hki at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 5 04:51:00 EST 2003

HELP!

When I start Outlook I get this message and of course when OK is clicked -
end of story. See below for text of message.

The system is running Windows 2000/Office 2000. IBM T40.

I uninstalled Spambayes and accessed Outlook using "Outlook /save" but
Outlook is very unstable and crashes with the same error message if I try to
access any links inside my emails.

Hope some one can help me out.

Many thanks in advance.

Yours sincerely,
Eugene Young

WMS Idle: OUTLOOK:EXE - Application Error

The instruction at "0x62033db4" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The
memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate program.