[Spambayes] Feature request Mark all unsrue mesages as spam

Seth Goodman nobody at spamcop.net
Sat Dec 6 16:22:44 EST 2003

[John Peters]
> I find that I only have to train on the unsure list of messages.
> Usually all of them are spam.
> It would be easier if there were a button that would indicate
> that the whole list is spam.
> Then if there were any that were not spam I could un click the
> radio button

If all the messages in the unsure folder are spam, just select any message
in the folder, hit control-A to select all messages in the folder, then hit
the "Delete as Spam" button on the toolbar.

--
Seth Goodman

  Humans:   off-list replies to sethg [at] GoodmanAssociates [dot] com

  Spambots: disregard the above