[Spambayes] FAQ 4.5 How do I train...(Outlook plugin)? Incremental Training

Dennis W. Bulgrien dbulgrien at vcsd.com
Mon Dec 8 09:22:33 EST 2003

http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html
4.5   How do I train SpamBayes (Outlook plugin)?
"...If you have set it to use incremental training then it will also train on
messages which are moved into the spam folder and those folders that you are
'watching'."

Clarification of the FAQ.  I suppose it means when messages are MANUALLY moved.
Based on other posts, the messages that are automatically moved by Spambayes are
not trained on.

Clarification of the Manager dialog.  SpamBayes Manager, Training tab,
Incremental Training frame, two check boxes say
"Train... when it is moved... to the Inbox" and
"Train... when it is moved to the spam folder".  I suppose the first is
analogous to
"Train... when it is moved... to those folders that you are 'watching'"