[Spambayes] Outlook: Setting background filtering as the default.

Seth Goodman nobody at spamcop.net
Mon Dec 8 15:53:48 EST 2003

I have a question on background mode.  Why is the second timer necessary?  I
use it at the default value of 1.0 sec, and what it does is to process one
message per second after Outlook downloads a pile of messages.  I assume
that this is necessary or you wouldn't have gone to the trouble of adding
it, but it does slow things down a lot when you download a bunch of messages
at once.

--
Seth Goodman

  Humans:   off-list replies to sethg [at] GoodmanAssociates [dot] com

  Spambots: disregard the above