[Spambayes] Re: Manager, Start Training Button

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Dec 8 19:29:51 EST 2003

[Dennis W. Bulgrien]
> Odd, "Deleted Items" doesn't show up in the Browse list.  I
> wanted to use it.  I permanently delete spam, so deleted
> items contains ham (or what used to be).

That means it would be fine for *you*, but in general letting people use the
Deleted Items folder is asking for trouble (and lots of error reports).
Most people just delete any mail they don't want - spam (hopefully from the
spam folder!) and ham, so it's unlikely to be a folder of any use to
SpamBayes.

I think there may be a feature request open to try and convince Mark that
this should be able to be disabled by an advanced/experimental option that
isn't exposed via the GUI.  If not, you could always open one.