[Spambayes] Are you considering to ad the option of deleting theSpam mail from the servers

Richie Hindle richie at entrian.com
Tue Dec 9 04:52:06 EST 2003

[Richie]
> I want a webmail client with SpamBayes in it, or to put it another way, I
> want sb_server to be a full POP3 client.  Your wife (and Guy, the OP) can
> run it locally on her machine and use it to clean out her POP3 account
> before downloading mail, and I can run it on www.entrian.com and use it to
> read my home email from work.

Or in fact, we make it multiuser (by keeping a separate training database
for each POP3 account) then your wife can use the one on www.entrian.com
as well - that'll work fine over her slow modem (until I start to run out
of disk space... we'd probably need to limit the training DB size.)

(For people with multiple POP3 accounts, we might want to let a database
be shared across POP3 accounts.)

--
Richie Hindle
richie at entrian.com