[Spambayes] Issues..

Robert J. Guadagno talonkarrde at monmouth.com
Tue Dec 9 08:08:08 EST 2003

Greetings!

I have just upgraded to Outlook 2003 and I'm chronically receiving a dialog
box about a "program wishing to access Outlook" and to either allow access
or deny access. The program that is attempting to access Outlook in this
case is SpamBayes. I've attempted to uninstall SpamBayes, but I received a
message that not all of the components could be removed.

What is the proper uninstall path, or, how can I prevent this dialog box
from appearing (thereby keeping SpamBayes)?

Thank you,

Robert J. Guadagno

Email:  <mailto:talonkarrde at monmouth.com> talonkarrde at monmouth.com

FAX: (772) 325-3127

Website (Homepage):  <http://www.monmouth.com/~talonkarrde/>
http://www.monmouth.com/~talonkarrde/

"Savor the fruit of life. It has a sweet taste when it is fresh from the
vine. But don't live too long, because the taste turns bitter after a time."
-Dahar Master: Kor