[Spambayes] pop3 proxy issue.

Syver Enstad syver at inout.no
Tue Dec 9 08:29:22 EST 2003

When my pop3 server is unreacheable the pop3 proxy just hangs for a
long time (I haven't waited long enough to see whether it quits). When
aborting from my mail client and trying again when the server is
available everything works okay, but spambayes reports 2 pop sessions
active when downloading mail and 1 pop session active afterwards
indicating that the first failed session is still hanging.

Using:

win2k pro.

SpamBayes POP3 Proxy Beta3, version 0.3 (September 2003), using
SpamBayes POP3 Proxy Web Interface Alpha3, version 0.03