[Spambayes] classifying tokens

Remi Ricard papaDoc at videotron.ca
Tue Dec 9 20:26:35 EST 2003

Hi,
> when scoring, i noticed that some tokens seem to be classified based on
> where (or how) they're found...
Yes that is true. and the other ones are from the body.

> most of these are self-explanatory, but what about "virus"?? is there part
> of an email that let's SB know it's a virus? what about "skip"?
Some of your mail had the word virus in their body and skip is
one of the "famous" Spambayes developper.

> i haven't found any documentation on this...
I think there is none <wink> but you can read the Options.py to find
out what you can add or remove from the list of where you want to check
for tokens.

Remi

--
Remi Ricard <papaDoc at videotron.ca>