[Spambayes] Unable to install

David Svejda dsvejda at charter.net
Wed Dec 10 16:47:51 EST 2003

Skip,

Thanks for the reply!  The error that I was experiencing is the same one as
posted on the BBS about the dll that doesn't register.  I'm running XP Pro
and XP Office Pro.  When I tried to reinstall the app to get a picture of
the error message, it decided to install without an error.  Go figure.
Anyway, I'm up and running with your app.  Will let you know if there's any
other problem.

David