[Spambayes] out of balance database

Atom 'Smasher' atom at suspicious.org
Thu Dec 11 12:31:52 EST 2003

i sort all incoming mail into 2 piles. right now, i have a cron job build
my database from scratch every night. i can usually keep my in-box between
300-1500 messages. this means my spam-box will need to be pruned every now
and again... i guess the plan should be to prune the spam-box to keep it
no larger than my in-box and let it grow on it's own: repeat.

so, any suggestions for which messages to prune? oldest? duplicates?

i experimented by deleting the spammiest spams, but that didn't produce
encouraging results.

	...atom

 PGP key - http://smasher.suspicious.org/pgp.txt
 3EBE 2810 30AE 601D 54B2 4A90 9C28 0BBF 3D7D 41E3