[Spambayes] Junk Emails Folder - 'write protect'

Eric Pedersen epedersen at farris.com
Thu Dec 11 14:47:33 EST 2003

Howdy,

Does anyone know of a way to modify the Junk Emails folder so that it cannot
be deleted?  Is there a reg-key, or the like, that would make the Junk
Suspects, and Junk Emails, folders appear as "systems" folders?  (Like
Inbox, Sent Items, etc.)

The reason I'm asking is that some of our users appear to suffer from
'Continual Mouse Misapplication Syndrome'* whilst trashing their spam
collections.

BTW, many thanks for a great project!

Regards,

Eric Pedersen,