[Spambayes] No longer working at all for me....

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Fri Dec 12 18:47:04 EST 2003

See the troubleshooting guide - online at:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/spambayes/spambayes/Outlook
2000/docs/troubleshooting.html?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/html

Try the "Toolbar items appear, but fail to work" item, and if that fails,
try "Resetting SpamBayes configuration"

Mark.