[Spambayes] How low can you go?

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sat Dec 13 21:32:12 EST 2003

> One scheme I recommend trying is the mixed unigram/bigram
> scheme, with the special scoring gimmick Gary Robinson
> suggested.  I *think* Tony Meyer has an up-date-patch for
> that, but I may be wrong.

As usual, you're not.  If anyone wants this, I can put it up on the wiki or
something.  Or if there's enough demand (discussion of training is certainly
a hot topic at the moment, although I'm not sure how many people are
from-cvs users) I could check it in as an experimental option.

IIRC, I may have posted the code for the change to the -dev list some time
back, too, so it could very well be in the archives.  Tim's original
implementation of the scheme is available there, too (but *much* further
back, and here, not -dev).