[Spambayes] Oh good!

Tegels, Kent Kent.Tegels at hdrinc.com
Mon Dec 15 10:38:46 EST 2003

Humm... If I unzipped the package to g:\temp\sbi\, what do I need to set
pythonpath too? This is what I'm getting pretty consistently if I set
pythonpath to anything.

G:\Python23\Scripts>set pythonpath=G:\temp\sbi\

G:\Python23\Scripts>sb_dbexpimp.py -e -v -d "G:\Documents and
Settings\ktegels\A
pplication Data\SpamBayes\default_bayes_database.db" -f data.txt
Data\SpamBayes\
default_bayes_database.db pickle
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "G:\Python23\Scripts\sb_dbexpimp.py", line 262, in ?
    runExport(dbFN, useDBM, flatFN)
  File "G:\Python23\Scripts\sb_dbexpimp.py", line 112, in runExport
    bayes = spambayes.storage.PickledClassifier(dbFN)
  File "G:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\spambayes\storage.py", line 90, in
__init_
_
    self.load()
  File "G:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\spambayes\storage.py", line 113,
in load
    tempbayes = pickle.load(fp)
EOFError

Humm...