[Spambayes] More "spam of the future" lately?

Intrope st.intrope at verizon.net
Tue Dec 16 12:55:28 EST 2003

I noticed that too; sampling my spam folder, essentially all of my recent
spams are SOTF. SpamBayes seems to take a long time to recognize these, but
now days at least 90% of SOTF type messages are being filtered out.

I guess what I'm saying is, be patient and train--it'll block more and more
as time goes on. I wasn't paying close attention, but I'm guessing that it
took several weeks (at least) to train SpamBayes on the SOTF; at one point
I'd see 10 SOTF a day that got through the filters, but in the last few days
I don't think I've seen any get through.

Go SpamBayes Go!
-Jon