[Spambayes] More "spam of the future" lately?

Matthew Dixon Cowles matt at mondoinfo.com
Tue Dec 16 22:03:20 EST 2003

[me]
>> I've gotten a few of those lately. I've found that Richard
>> Jowsey's idea of retrieving the URLs in messages that score in the
>> unsure range and scoring the pages received as a sort of
>> synthesized message helps a good bit.

[Tim]
> Is that checked in as a "standard albeit experimental" option yet?
> It should be.

It certainly hasn't been by me. The code I'm running is some that I
hacked up just to see if it would work. It's not much integrated into
SpamBayes; it's a separate module and the code that decides whether
or not to run it is at a higher level.

If folks would like me to clean it up and upload it to SourceForge,
I'd be glad to.

Regards,
Matt