[Spambayes] problem report

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Dec 17 03:06:28 EST 2003

> Is there a version of spam bayes you can use
> with outlook 98?

Not an integrated solution like the plug-in, but you can use the POP3 proxy
(sb_server) or IMAP filter, as long as you get your mail in one of those
ways (i.e. not via Exchange).  The website & readme have more information.

> If not are there any other good anti spam downloads available?

You can also look at the 'related' page on the website, which lists other
spam filters similar to spambayes.  (I have no idea whether how any of them
work with Outlook 98).