[Spambayes] RE: More "spam of the future" lately?

Robert K. Coe bob at 1776.com
Wed Dec 17 10:27:43 EST 2003

Do SOTF messages have a method of forcing the recipient to follow the link? If not, it may be less important to knock down SOTF than SOTP (spam of the present). All spam is annoying and wastes people's time, but the reason the problem has gone critical at some facilities is the fear that women (and men?) at those facilities will claim that failure to filter really raunchy spam constitutes sexual harrassment. (Some, myself included, consider that notion preposterous, but there it is.) An SOTF message, containing nothing but gibberish and a link you have to explicitly follow, should constitute a lot less grounds for a sexual harrassment claim.

Bob