[Spambayes] Is this a sign of future problems ?

Toby Dickenson tdickenson at devmail.geminidataloggers.co.uk
Wed Dec 17 11:30:12 EST 2003

On Tuesday 16 December 2003 21:53, Tim Peters wrote:

> It doesn't matter one whit to me, e.g., whether "bedimmed" gets treated as
> hammy or spammy in my database, because I'll never see it in real life.

Maybe thats what they are counting on.....

This message is not obvious spam, so there is a fair chance that it will get
into some users ham training set. It certainly would for me, with a
train-on-everything regime. That spammer could then insert those same words
into a subsequent spam, with a slightly better chance of it getting through.

Maybe....

--
Toby Dickenson